Re: [OCLUG-Tech] News: About Computer Books for Less

Hi Bruce,

It is unfortunate that the paper book business is suffering, but I think it is just the sign of the time. There are now ebook readers as well as free online resources that anyone with Internet access can tap into. For me as a developer, if I needed to find a solution to a problem, I simply do a quick search and I have the answer. The only time I see anyone still buying books is if they are still in school. With free online resources easily accessible, I don't think anybody needs to pirate books.

~vu