Re: [OCLUG-Tech] Richard Stallman on Parliament Hill, Ottawa, 16:30 Tuesday 2 June 2009

  • Subject: Re: [OCLUG-Tech] Richard Stallman on Parliament Hill, Ottawa, 16:30 Tuesday 2 June 2009
  • From: Richard Guy Briggs <rgb [ at ] tricolour [ dot ] net>
  • Date: Fri, 29 May 2009 22:35:23 -0400
On Fri, May 29, 2009 at 07:23:07PM -0700, Robert Echlin wrote:
> Can we invite RMS to the OCLUG meeting after his talk, instead?

I doubt he'll come to talk unless we rename our club to OCGLUG...

To understand the source of my cynicism, search the archives for
OCGLUG...

I've seen him speak twice, which was once too many times...

	slainte mhath, RGB

--
Richard Guy Briggs               --  ~\    -- ~\            <hpv.tricolour.net>
<www.TriColour.net>                --  \___   o \@       @       Ride yer bike!