[OCLUG-Tech] CREDIL - Come to see us and meet Richard Stallman Sunday at 4pm

  • Subject: [OCLUG-Tech] CREDIL - Come to see us and meet Richard Stallman Sunday at 4pm
  • From: Andrew Clunis <andrew [ at ] orospakr [ dot ] ca>
  • Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 15:32:30 -0400
Invitation to a CREDIL presentation - and meet with Richard Stallman
Sunday at 4pm

CREDIL: Centre for Research and Experimental Development in Informatics
Libre is opening its doors to new members.

We are a non-profit cooperative commons and business infrastructure
providing expertise and popularisation in open information technology.

We extend the core competencies of innovators by providing sustainable
solutions. And we would like you to join us.

Some of you may be looking for new challenges, some of you may only be
looking for an organisation to get support and services from, either
ways come and see what we have to offer!

Sunday afternoon 4pm to 6 pm, we will present to you our plans and you
will get a chance to meet with Richard Stallman.

The Founder of the Free Software Foundation, Richard Stallman, is
stopping in Ottawa for meetings with government and non-governmental
officials. He is enroute back to MIT after receiving an honorary degree
from Lakehead University, Thunder Bay. CREDIL aims to do with the
relationship between the IT world and the Business world what Richard
Stallman did with the relationship between people and software licenses,
that is: make it work freely for both parties and encourage innovation.

Background: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Stallman

Come and see us, in Building "F" of UQO in Hull 4pm to 6pm

See the web page for instructions how get here. We are accessible by
bus, car, bicycle.

http://code.credil.org/wiki/credil-pub/Sunday_May_31st

Andrew Clunis
aclunis [ at ] credil [ dot ] org
+1 613 693 0684  #3511
F3018 - 283 Alexandre Taché
Gatineau (QC) J9A 1L8 CANADA
Sustainable Innovation // Innovation Durable

--
Regards,
Andrew Clunis