[OCLUG-Tech] bad images and ImageMagick:Morgify

Hi,

I've got now since Michael was so helpful my other scripting problems I now
have another unexpected one as a result.

I've cobbled togther a bunch of scripts with allow me to rsync or wget all the
images from our various publisher.  That has lead to a directory with 50,000
images.  The attached script converts all images to our standard size and
image type.  My problem is that I've now an unknow number of bad images which
are killing this script before it completes.

So I've been searching through the various Imagemajick utils that I can use to
root out these bad images before they kill my pics_convert script and further
to prevent it from happening again.

If you have any suggestions let me know.

--
Bruce Harding, Member: IEEE, SPIE, IACR
Manager,