From: Lisa
Sender: linux-bounces [ at ] lists [ dot ] oclug [ dot ] on [ dot ] ca
To: linux [ at ] lists [ dot ] oclug [ dot ] on [ dot ] ca
Subject: [OCLUG-Tech] Switching distros article wanted
Sent: Jan 20, 2009 16:38

Hi everyone, I'm new to the group and attended my first meeting this
month.  Btw I was pleasantly surprised by how huge this group is!

I'm hoping maybe you can help me with something.  Linux Format magazine
had a fantastic article called Switch Distros, in their Dec 2008 issue
"Get Creative!".  I would be very grateful to borrow this issue if
anyone has it.  (I'd be happy to pick it up and drop it back off to you,
or whatever's convenient.)  I saw it for sale when it came out, but
since my interest is only in this one short article I didn't see the
sense in paying $20+ for the whole magazine and a DVD I'd never use.
It's mainly to help my son, who is learning Linux and could use a
convenient reference to aid him in his distro-hopping.  (As you can
imagine, I'm extremely proud of him!  :-D )  Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Lisa