[OCLUG-Tech] January meeting: /dev/bus not found

Hi all,

Considering that I'm supposed to present one of the talks at the meeting of this month but that OC Transpo doesn't look like they'll play ball by then (the dirty scoundrels), I was wondering if there would be some kind soul willing to give me (and my wife) a lift from Bells Corners? If so, please let me know before I resign myself to buy a dog-sled and a few huskies to be able to make it to Algonquin college. :-)

Joy,
`/anick