Re: [OCLUG-Tech] Ubuntu

Ubuntu is linux so I would not agree with a group just for that.

I've been using Ubuntu since 6.04 and since have run it on desktops,
servers, laptops and even made a PVR with it.  I love it.  Apt-get FTW.
Ubuntu is a little bleeding edge sometimes, but nowhere near as bad as
Mandrake/Mandriva was back when I ditched it.

I use RH, Suse, and CentOS routinely on servers and Ubuntu can do anything
they can, but for a server I prefer the Redhat layout better than Debian.

The only linux I like better was LFS because I am a fool for total
optimization. Everyone should build at least one (then wipe it before
trying to compile KDE or Gnome, or use Ice).

Brad