Re: [OCLUG-Tech] Ubuntu

Are you guys just not married or don't know how to use a washing machine
LOL

So am I not on the right track?
I have had Ubuntu 7.04 till two eeks ago and now have 8.04 running.
I like the unlimited 2 version as it looks like I can just dump the
programs I don't use and keep the rest.
My thinking is ( and I stand to be corrected ) that if a distro comes
loaded its all been tested to work well together.  OK I know that won't
be true all the time but for me not knowing much about linux or coding
yet I thought this might be the best approach.

Eric B
Waiting to be corrected   :-))
Or not !

Oh yes I have draws and trays to change drives/distro's, so can do it
quickly.