From: Bruce Miller <subscribe [ at ] brmiller [ dot ] ca>
To: James <bjlockie [ at ] lockie [ dot ] ca>
Sent: Monday, October 20, 2008 11:44:07 AM
Subject: Re: [OCLUG-Tech] netbook

I am not keen on Acer as a brand. My experience has been that their laptops are cheap --- in all senses of the word.

For comments on SSD drives, you could do worse than to start from Linus Torvalds' brand-new blog:
http://torvalds-family.blogspot.com/2008/10/so-i-got-one-of-new-intel-ssds.html

 --
Bruce Miller, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
bruce [ at ] brmiller [ dot ] ca; (613) 745-1151

Maybe we can eventually make language a complete impediment to understanding. - Hobbes the tiger