Re: [OCLUG-Tech] [Fwd: Please help]

The information I could find was the following:

"Install hplip-gui. Then run hp-setup from a terminal. "

http://hplip.sourceforge.net/downloads.html

It looks like you need version 2.8 or later of hplip, which seems to be a
reason that the install program might not see your printer.
Follow the instructions from the webpage above to determine if you have
hplip installed, and what version.

Amanda