[OCLUG-Tech] Looking for short term work or contract

Hello

I am looking for a short term contract, I am a system admin  so   I can do server installations and or server maintenance  I can also do Lamp Development type work.

Please Email me if you have any questions.

Thanks Jeff
jeffrey [ dot ] moncrieff [ at ] yahoo [ dot ] ca