[OCLUG-Tech] Recovering LVM information - no /etc/lvm folder available

Hello there!!

One of my hard disks just died, and it messed up my LVM setup.

My LVM Setup (LVM partitions: 1, 2 and 3):

Disk 1 = root particion and LVM 3
Disk 2 = LVM 1
Disk 3 = LVM 2

Disk 1 is dead, and with it, the /etc/lvm folder with all the
information regarding my LVM setup. My research about recovering LVM
setups involves having access to the /etc/lvm folder and hacking it,
which is not my case.

I just installed a new hard disk (new Disk 1) with a fresh install of
Fedora. Is there any way to -at least- recover the information in my
LVM setup (Disk 2 and 3), always taking into account that I don't have
the original /etc/lvm folder, not even in backups.

Thanks for your attention.

Maximo