Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2008 09:11:32 -0500
From: Larry Sabo <see 3 lines after "Forwarded message" line>
Subject: Urgent need for tech support
To: info [ at ] oclug [ dot ] on [ dot ] ca

Greetings,

I just received a phone call from a Wakefield-based business owner whose
tech has moved to greener pastures. She is desperate to find a tech to
solve a problem with her linux system. She hasn't been able to access
e-mail for some time now, and thinks she has connection problems as well as
hardware/software problems. I support Windows users and know next to
nothing about linux systems.

Are there any commercial linux tech support providers you can recommend?
She has tried Nerds on Site, but said they spent lots of time but couldn't
fix the problem(s).

She was referred to me by one of my clients who recently moved to Wakefield.

Larry Sabo
613-592-8485

----- End forwarded message -----