-----Original Message-----
From: linux-bounces [ at ] lists [ dot ] oclug [ dot ] on [ dot ] ca
[mailto:linux-bounces [ at ] lists [ dot ] oclug [ dot ] on [ dot ] ca] On Behalf Of Spencer Cheng
Sent: November 21, 2007 8:43 AM
To: BB
Cc: linux [ at ] lists [ dot ] oclug [ dot ] on [ dot ] ca
Subject: Re: [OCLUG-Tech] mini-ITX retailer?

Hi Brian,

On Nov 20, 2007, at 11:20, BB wrote:

> I routinely order from Tiger Direct and have never had a bad
> experience.
> Here is a link to their small form factor barebones kits:
> http://www.tigerdirect.ca/applications/category/category_slc.asp?
> CatId=1210&

The systems shown on that page are not low powered PCs with the
smallest power supply being 250W. :)

> These prices seem reasonable.

The price is not the real issue. I am searching for a low power
device that I will continuously forever to run qmail, http and a few
little things like that. Mini-ITX is not the only solution as some of
the ARM-based systems are very compact and low power but mini-ITX is
more readily available.

/sc