[OCLUG-Tech] linux promotion with possible revenue

  • Subject: [OCLUG-Tech] linux promotion with possible revenue
  • From: Prof J C Nash <nashjc [ at ] ncf [ dot ] ca>
  • Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2007 10:54:28 -0500
I've had a brief chat with someone who runs a computer store that does not open Saturdays about the possibility of running a "Penguin Promotion" then. From store side, they get to sell hardware and have a bit of a Saturday presence. For OCLUG folk, there's a chance to promote Linux and make some pocket money. Details clearly have to be worked out, and there's no sense in proceeding unless there is a small group that can ensure a good customer experience, or we'll do more harm than good.

Get in touch at Tuesday OCLUG meeting or off list.

JN

message navigation