Re: [OCLUG-Tech] How clock (cycle) distribution works ??

Thank you Charles;

On Sat, 2007-10-13 at 23:56 -0400, Charles MacDonald wrote:

> At the edges, i suspact that it all boils down to applying the math to
> the real world.  the variables are such that there is probaly still some
> cut-and-try involved.

Randy McLeod helped me find an article that gives the depth of answer I
wanted.  You might like to read it at:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clock_distribution_network
Reference:
E. G. Friedman, Clock Distribution Networks in Synchronous Digital
Integrated Circuits , Proceedings of the IEEE, Vol. 89, No. 5, pp.
665-692, May 2001.
--
Regards Bill