Re: [OCLUG-Tech] Routing traffic by port number to two interfaces

Michael,

I think it will be simpler if I put one network card in the server and one
in the workstation and have then on their own segment (192.168.1.x). in this
case I can just add a new route on each machine and all the traffic between
the two machines will pass through this link. I'll test this later this week
if i have the time.
Thanks for your help!

Charles