[OCLUG-Tech] Looking for a used C++ text book ??

Hi;

Does anybody have a used C++ text book they would like to part with?

I would prefer the "C++" book by Bjarne Stroustrup, but anything that
has some depth to it would be welcome.  For example, I used the
Kernighan and Ritchie book to work myself through an introduction to C.
Its sparse and cryptic style spurred me to really dig in to C while
learning.  I would like the same style for C++.

By the way, does anyone know of good tutorial sites for C and/or C++?
I have googled and found a few so I am not asking for someone to search
for me.  But, I am asking if anyone from personal learning experience
can recommend a site that really impressed them.

--
Regards Bill