[OCLUG-Tech] Linux related job posting.

Hi,

My group at Mitel, the Applications Infrastructure team is looking a to
bring on an individual for a one-year term position on our team.  Our group
is responsible for the Linux platform upon which our telephony applications
reside.

The position requires someone who is very keen to manage our Linux build
environment and software streams, qualify our Linux distribution on a
variety
of modern server technologies and form factors, provide Linux-based software

development support to other applications development teams, and to pitch in
on new software applications under development on our team.

More details on this position, as well as details on how to apply can be
found at the following link:

http://domino1.mitel.com/hr_kan/recruitment.nsf/f2814725327bb616852568cd0056fc13/05c39d5a71525780852572c30063d14a?OpenDocument

Please feel free to circulate this post to any of your friends who might
also be interested.

Thanks!
-z