[OCLUG-Tech] How to set up a "remote TV"?

Dear Colleagues,
I haven't searched Inet for a solution yet, I'm just asking because it's
quite possible that solution is obvious.
What I'd like to have.
Let's assume that I have a Linux server with a TV tuner in it. I have
two Linux machines that I would like to watch TV on. So I need a server
application that should work with v4l an be a server and I need a client
that will connect to this server and show video on my monitor.
Just one more thing. I don't want to run X on the server.
Any ideas are highly appreciated.
Thanks,
--
Dmitriy