Re: [OCLUG-Tech] Re: Back-up strategy for home linux systems

As stated, it is pretty obvious if it doesn't work. It didn't work for me. My off-board IDE controller didn't load in time so the disk attached didn't show up. I didn't try to figure it out. Good luck, it was pretty cool (if only it had worked).

Dennis