[OCLUG-Tech] Back-up strategy for home linux systems

I just went to Acronis web site and found this..
http://www.acronis.com/enterprise/download/ATISLin/

http://www.acronis.com/enterprise/pr/2006/12/pr12-01-restore-solution.html

<Acronis True Image 6.0 runs on Windows 95/98, ME, NT4, 2000, and XP. It supports FAT16/32 and NTFS, as well as the Linux Ext2, Ext3, and ReiserFS file systems. >

Yes I know its $49.99 but whats your time worth?

My experience with this product for windows has been 10 for 10 so far and i will get it for Linux once I get my head around not thinking like windows user.

Best wishes to all
Eric Brackenbury