[OCLUG-Tech] Contract Work @RoaringPenguin

Hi,

We are looking for someone to do contract work for us.  The job involves
taking our CanIt software (written in PHP and Perl and based on PostgreSQL)
and integrating it with various hosting-system control panels like Ensim,
Plesk and C-Panel.  Essentially, we would like to be able to do CanIt
provisioning from within the respective control panels.

If you're interested, please drop me a line at <dfs [ at ] roaringpenguin [ dot ] com>.
Experience with one or more control panels is a big plus.  Extensive Perl
experience is mandatory; PHP experience would be an asset.

Regards,

David.