[OCLUG-Tech] Show and tell session for Ubuntu

I'm arranging a session 9-12 Sat Nov 18 to show students at U of O what
Ubuntu is like and how it installs etc. They're all getting ready to
fork over big bucks for Vista, and when I suggest Ubuntu at $0 they just
don't believe it can possibly work.

I'm hoping to set up several machines, but main bottleneck is human
power to get them from my office to the room across the parking lot,
plus attendant setup and takedown. If anyone is willing and able to
help, get in touch off list (nashjc [ at ] uottawa [ dot ] ca)

Cheers, JN