[OCLUG-Tech] Getting on MSN Hotmail from Linux FC5 Evolution?

Hi;

Since I now spend about 90% of my time In Linux, I would like to access
my MSN HotMail account from here.  (I set it up years ago; family
members only still use it.)

If I go to the MSN site from WindowsXP I can access my mail; if I try to
go through Outlook Express I get a message saying "HotMail no longer
allows access through Outlook or Outlook Express"

The address I have in my Outlook Express Accounts is:
"http://oe.msn.hotmail.com/cgi-bin/hmdata";.  That address was pushed
down onto my Outlook by MSN several years ago, so I don't know if it's
useful.

Can anyone suggest how I might get my email (preferably filtered for
family members only) through Evolution?

--
Regards Bill

message navigation