[OCLUG-Tech] List packages by install date.

Hey,

After years of using Mandrake/Mandriva, I decided to to give Ubuntu a
serious try. So far I must say that I am very impressed.
One thing that I am missing is a way to list all installed packages by
install date like I use to do under MDK with:
# rpm -qa --qf "%{INSTALLTIME} %{NAME} %{VERSION} %{RELEASE}\n"

Command which I could then pipe to sort to get my list.

Any clues what would be the equivalent in apt world?

Thanks.
/Sebast.