Re: [OCLUG-Tech] recommended wireless card

sorry, I thought they had a PCMCIA version as well... I might have been mistaken

On 7/20/06, Michael P. Soulier <msoulier [ at ] digitaltorque [ dot ] ca> wrote:
On 20/07/06 Martin Lefebvre said:

> On 7/20/06, Michael P. Soulier <msoulier [ at ] digitaltorque [ dot ] ca> wrote:
> >Can anyone recommend an 802.11g pcmcia card that just works? I really don't
> >feel like wrapping ndis around the xp driver that comes with the card.
>
> I can say I have had no problems with my Linksys WMP54G.
> It uses the rt2500 drivers from http://rt2x00.serialmonkey.com.

That doesn't look like a pcmcia card.

Mike

--
Michael P. Soulier <msoulier [ at ] digitaltorque [ dot ] ca>
direction." --Albert Einstein

--
Martin Lefebvre
eMail: dadexter [ at ] gmail [ dot ] com

WWW: http://sigterm.homeunix.com
Registered Linux #349269

"Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to
be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch
out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do
something incredibly... stupid."