Re: [OCLUG-Tech] Speaker needed?

In my opinion, the review of the whole situation with familiar, GPE and OPIE would be more interesting than a description of one device running Linux. For instance, do you know that it's coming a new 0.8.4 release of the Familiar distribution and in the end of May it's coming a 1.2.2 release of OPIE.
Will you write about it?

Dmitriy

Jeremy Mcnicoll wrote:

Is there a need for a speaker for the month of June?

If so I was considering doing a presentation on the new Nokia 770 and some
of its cool and exciting features.  Did I mention that it runs Linux!

I will write up a summary a little later if there is interest.