Re: [OCLUG-Tech] Simple Linux Batch Queuing Package

If you want to use commercial product, you can try LSF
(www.platform.com). This one falls as a cluster
solution. Also, there is something developed by Turbo
Linux, but I cannot remind the name.

(http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=150667)