[OCLUG-Tech] Debian to MS Print

Hi,
I am running Debian 3.1.
I need to print to the Canon printer via Win XP on one of the other computers in the house.

I can see all the shares, and see the contents, using my username with no password to access them.
I have a share mounted from that computer.

I tried to use foomatic-gui, but no go.
It won't find it when you ask it to find network printers - that seems to mean workgroup printers that have ethernet ports. I have no idea what to type in the dialog box to tell it to find the printer manually.

Any idea what tool I should be looking for?

Thanks.

Rob Echlin