[OCLUG-Tech] Re: [oclug] USB keyboard remapping

On Fri, Sep 30, 2005 at 08:26:38PM -0400, Tony van Muyden wrote:

> I hope that this info as fellow Dvorakker, will give you the push to
> switch over completely.  It only took a couple of weeks of solid
> work to "loose" that stupid querty layout from the brain.

Yeah, I do intend to lose Qwerty altogether.  But I haven't had a
vacation in years, and I don't see that changing soon.  So without a
natural no-productive-typing period in which to make the transition,
I'm stuck learning it bit by bit. :)

Hence, that means using each as appropriate.  No less drive or
determination, just less opportunity.  Thankfully, I can still manage
Qwerty on my Dvorak-labelled keyboard, so long as I don't look down. ;)