[OCLUG-Tech] ISPconfig DNS and Virtue Hosts

To give you guys the lowdown, the install went great, and the tool is up and
running at http://www.tishi.net:81 .
 However, if anyone has ever hosted a site, I'm not to sure how to setup my
own DNS server, and Virtual Host with this tool. I kind of need it running
for some friends and family but I'm in the dark as to how it functions.
 A complete detail of my pains can be found at
www.howtoforge.com<http://www.howtoforge.com>or
http://www.howtoforge.com/forums/showthread.php?t=475 . This at least proves
I'm giving it my all. If anyone can help that would be great, I'm not a newb
but I can't break down big problems.
 I have my static IP glued with easydns.com <http://easydns.com> and two
registered domains. I would like to have math.tishi.net<http://math.tishi.net>,
health.tishi.net <http://health.tishi.net>, tishi.net <http://tishi.net> and
peachy.ca <http://peachy.ca> load their own pages, have email setup for a
few accounts. The long install part is done the admin side is the painfull
part. I just don't know where to add the values in the web interface.
 Cheers I know it's a long shot but I thought I would ask here.

message navigation