Re: [OCLUG-Tech] backups anyone?

Yay! Backups!

I was using a batch file to copy a single file not in my backup tree to
a backed-up place, and then start rsync to back up from the work machine
to the machine with the CD Burner. Then I would burn the CD at my
leisure and take it to an OFF-SITE location.

Now I just mount the remote drive with smbmount and manually copy my
email files onto it, and work on it directly.

Rob

Dan Langille wrote:
Yes, I'm "selling" backup solutions again.

I know there's at least two people on this list that use Bacula for backups.

Anyone else tried it?  If not, what are you using?

message navigation