[OCLUG-Tech] Re: Help decyphering D-BUS error messages.

Hi;

I had evolution working successfully in user2 by su-ing user1 for
several weeks now.  Yesterday I updated, using yum, my D-BUS programs.
Since then I have been getting the following error messages in user2
when I try to su user1:

        "** (evolution:2889): WARNING **: Owner of /tmp/orb it-billl is
        not the current user

        ** (evolution:2889): WARNING **: Owner of /tmp/orb it-billl is
        not the current user

        (evolution:2889): GnomeUI-WARNING **: While connec ting to
        session manager:
        Authentication Rejected, reason : None of the auth entication
        protocols specified are supported and h ost-based authentication
        failed.

        (evolution:2889): Gtk-WARNING **: Unable to locate  theme engine
        in module_path: "redmond95",

        (evolution:2889): Gtk-WARNING **: Unable to locate  theme engine
        in module_path: "redmond95",
        es menu class init
        adding hook target 'source'

        Failed to connect to the D-BUS daemon: No reply wi thin
        specified time
        4943: arguments to dbus_connection_get_data() were  incorrect,
        assertion "connection != NULL" failed in file dbus-connection.c
        line 4478.
        This is normally a bug in some application using t he D-BUS
        library.
        4943: arguments to dbus_connection_set_data() were  incorrect,
        assertion "connection != NULL" failed in file dbus-connection.c
        line 4442.
        This is normally a bug in some application using t he D-BUS
        library.
        ** ERROR **: Not enough memory to set up DBusConne ction for use
        with GLib
        aborting...

        ** (gnome_segv:2932): WARNING **: Owner of /tmp/or bit-billl is
        not the current user

        (gnome_segv:2932): Gtk-WARNING **: Unable to locat e theme
        engine in module_path: "redmond95",

        (gnome_segv:2932): Gtk-WARNING **: Unable to locat e theme
        engine in module_path: "redmond95",

        ** (bug-buddy:2933): WARNING **: Owner of /tmp/orb it-billl is
        not the current user"

Where would you suggest I begin to look to solve it on my machine
myself, or is this probably a bugzilla matter?

Regards Bill
Fedora Core 4
Evolution 2.2.3

message navigation