[OCLUG-Tech] [Job] Software Engineer

My company, Galazar Networks Inc., is looking for a recent graduate for a 6 month contract.

Ideally, the person has the following profile:

- Recent graduate of Comp Eng, Electrical Eng, or Comp Sci
- Strong academic standing
- Work term experience writing device drivers
- Experience in telecom/datacom an asset
- Work term experience working with system development organization an asset
- Proven C programming experience

Those interested should send their CV ASAP to Randy Baker at randy [ dot ] baker [ at ] galazar [ dot ] com .

Please note that this isn't a Linux position, but we do use free software for our software development.

Warren

message navigation