[OCLUG-Tech] Reminder, Linux in the Wild on Sunday

Hi!

Just a reminder to RSVP please if you're coming to LitW on Sunday,
so far I've only received about 30 RSVP, and I'd really not like to
buy food which goes to waste...

-----

Hello all,

I would like to formally announce that our July meeting will take place
outside and (hopefully) under the sun, on the 17th of July, 2004, from
noon until about 5PM, for a barbeque and summer get-together. Unfortunately
technical issues prevented me from sending this announcement earlier.

The meeting will be held at Vincent Massey park, which is located at the
intersection of Riverside Dr. and Heron Rd., just before crossing the
Rideau river, and becoming Baseline Rd. The precise location is Site D,
which is *not* the same location as last year, but is located near the
entrance to the park and parking lot, on the Heron road side of the park.

Please see http://oclug.on.ca/special_events.php for more information,
including a map of the area.

The park is reachable by OC Transpo routes 111 or 118, bike, foot,
human-powered contraption, or other forms of locomotion.

Unfortunately, during the upgrade of the oclug.on.ca webserver, the
wiki that we have used to keep track of quite a bit of information is
not accessible. Please RSVP via eMail to me, kyle at mcmartin.ca, as
soon as possible, and re-send if you have not received confirmation after
two days. In the eMail, please clearly state whether you require any
special dietary accomodations (vegan, vegeterian) or not, and how many
guests you'll be bringing, if any.

Thanks, and hope to see you at the park!
--
Kyle McMartin