[OCLUG-Tech] Export dvdrom over NFS

Here's something that I've never run into before:                                                                                                                                             How do I export my DVD drive over NFS?                                                                                                                                                        Basically this is a locking problem.  I'm able to export the mount point                       and the client can do everything that they need to.  The trouble comes                         in when you want to switch discs in the drive.  Even after the client                          unmounts the NFS volume the server still can't umount the device.                                                                                                                             If I never mount from the client I can mount and umount the exported                           mountpoint without problem, but after the client mounts it once I can no                       longer umount the disc on the server.                                                                                                                                                         Any ideas on how to overcome this other than just setting up a script                          that just 1. stops the nfs server 2. umounts the cdrom and ejects it 3.                        starts up the nfs server again?                                                                                                                                                               thanks                                                                                         mh

--
Martin Hicks || mort [ at ] bork [ dot ] org || PGP/GnuPG: 0x4C7F2BEE